Tuesday, August 18, 2009

California sunshine

We had a WONDERFUL time in California. It was just too short of a time. We had a great time at the beach where Emma had her first taste of salt and sand (I forgot that if I went boogie boarding that my suit traps sand). It was fun seeing all the cousins playing together, they got along really well! I think that a drop of water got on the lens because all the beach pictures have a smudge in the middle!





















My favorite line from the whole trip was David. We stopped by the side of the road so David could relieve himself (note to self...capri suns should only be offered when a bathroom is available). He stood on the running board and I told his to pee as far as he could. He spotted a little hole and aimed for it. He said, "I wonder if the beaver is going to come out." We all had a good laugh at that.

No comments: