



Andrea took more adorable pictures of Emma.
Sarah loves to wear sweats. I have bought her jeans and have told her that I really don't like her to wear sweats to school because it is sloppy and she can't learn as well, but it is her choice...so she wears them to school. fortunately she is growing out of her sweats and they are beginning to get holes in the knees...bye, bye sweats. The other day we went to a play and she had sweats on then put boots on (it had snowed earlier that day, but we were going to a PLAY not sledding) I tried to explain to her that her attire was not really appropriate...any suggestions?
And now the sweet. The other day when we were reading in the scriptures we were reading about Christ's Crucifixion and Becca was explaining to David that they drove nails through his hands and feet and put a crown of thorns on his head. David was so sweet and said, we have to save him. Sarah then ruined the moment when she said, (in her DUH voice) he has been dead over 2000 years. I thought it was cute that David thought he could save Jesus.
5 comments:
that was so sweet of David!..I love that little monkey!
Oh, so sweet! Love it. And the pics are adorable. As for the clothes, McQueen refuses to get dressed on a daily basis, so I have no words. Except she will grow out of them, and the phase. #2 wore a CINDERELLA dress to Josh's wedding. Talk about inappropriate,
These pictures of Emma are precious. What a sweet boy David is. Hope you and your family are doing well.
What a sweet little boy, willing to help, no matter the cost. Macall has a few items that I am just dying to have her outgrow!
What a cutie David is-and Emma too-those pictures almost have me hoping for a little girl
Post a Comment