Here's a little video of the self feeder in action.
Not only did she enjoy feeding herself, it made a terrific mess. She loves to get whatever she's eating in her hair. Fortunately she enjoys the bath. Hates getting her hair washed, though.
So cute. Maybe we as adults should "explore" our food with such curiosity. Just kidding, I couldn't stand the feeling of that stuff all over my hand like that. She is so sweet. I loved hearing your voice on there. It's been so long.
What a mess! A cute mess though. How fun. What doesn't she like about getting her hair washed? Dean couldn't stand water pouring over his ears or getting in his eyes. We got a little bath hat that helps shield the water from his eyes and ears and he's SO much happier like that.
I wish my kids would eat prunes with such excitement! Although come to think of it I don't eat prunes with such excitement so I guess I can't expect them to.
5 comments:
So cute. Maybe we as adults should "explore" our food with such curiosity. Just kidding, I couldn't stand the feeling of that stuff all over my hand like that. She is so sweet. I loved hearing your voice on there. It's been so long.
What a mess! A cute mess though. How fun. What doesn't she like about getting her hair washed? Dean couldn't stand water pouring over his ears or getting in his eyes. We got a little bath hat that helps shield the water from his eyes and ears and he's SO much happier like that.
I wish my kids would eat prunes with such excitement! Although come to think of it I don't eat prunes with such excitement so I guess I can't expect them to.
well, eventually the whole thing will make it in her mouth...someday!...she is adorable!
I actually like prunes! I don't know about pureed prunes, but real ones I love!
Post a Comment