Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Father's and Sons/Girls night in

Last weekend Aaron took David to Father's and Son's. They had a total blast! Sarah was really jealous and wanted to roast marshmallows and set up the tent in the backyard. I wanted to do something special just for the girls. Becca got some puff paint from Grandma Smalley for her birthday so I got some shirts for them to design. Sarah made an orange dragon shirt and Becca made one with lots of color and shapes. Then we watched the first Harry Potter (too scary for David, but NOT too scary for the OLDER girls.) I made some chocolate chip cookies and popcorn in a pot...so much fun!

Then today I took Sarah to lunch, just the two of us. She was so surprised that it was just us. I think I will make an effort to do this every year. I am taking Becca to lunch on Thursday.

No comments: