Sunday, October 3, 2010

Last one for the day...

Sarah had her last soccer game Thursday. They won 2-1. She scored BOTH goals! Go Sarah! I wish I would have been a good mom and taken my camera (even to ONE game, oh well, next year!) She started off the season really timid and not very aggressive. They one their first game, but then none after that. I think she realized that if they were going to win she had to do something about it. I wish soccer was there when I was in High School, I think I would have loved it!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is awesome! I love it when we, as moms, can actually see our kids grow and learn...so rewarding!! Love the name of your beta fish...my kids loved it too because they love "Monsters vs Aliens" and Bob is their fave. :)

Amanda said...

That is so cool about Sarah scoring two goals! I think that we are doomed to having a non-athletic family. Apparently that is what my kids get for inheriting my genes and not yours (I would have been terrible at soccer even if they had had it).