Well Christmas has come and gone, my birthday was excellent and this weekend my baby boy turned 5! I called him weewee in the title because that is what Emma calls him. It drives Aaron crazy and WE don't call him weewee but Emma is convinced that is his name.
Favorite Christmas presents: coaster cars, ukulele, and dolls
I gave Aaron a snowboard but he has yet to find time to use it...
I gave myself a kitchen aid and have used it, a lot.
For my birthday I went with Aaron to Richfield. He does surgery there once a month and I tagged along. My sister watched the kids so it was just the two of us. It was a HORRIBLE snow storm that night and I really thought he should just cancel but he was determined to go, it was scary but we made it. The next morning I walked on the treadmill for an hour, swam in the pool and relaxed in the hot tub. Aaron came home a wee bit early because 3 of his surgeries canceled because they didn't want to go out in the snow! We ate at wingers (thanks again to Amanda and Cannon).
The picture with the kids sitting on the ledge, well Bert (the bird) flew into the chandelier and couldn't get out so Aaron had to climb up to get him. The kids thought that was a great spot to hang out. sarah wanted to make it a permanent fort. HA.
4 comments:
Lady - have I told you I miss you!! Happy late birthday to you also. Sounds like you are having a ball in UT - I will visit one day! Weewee is sooo big.. serious.. I hope he still likes candy.
I see you got new couches! They look nice! I think now that you put WeeWee on your blog everyone will call him WeeWee. Good luck with that! :) Hope you're doing great! :) ps Lady(lauren Lady) you can comment on blogs but not update your own blog again... such a lazy goofball! :)
I love it. And the ledge is great!
Buying your own Christmas gifts eh? Classic. I love that "David" translates into "WeeWee". How, I ask you? Ruthie used to call Austin "Ani" or "Auti", but that's a little closer I guess. And aren't you glad you recorded that cause who'd remember now or in 5 more years?
Post a Comment