Here is a little sample of Emma's prayers, Thank Thee that I love my mom, Thank Thee for Jesus, Thank Thee for the Holy Ghost to help me, Thank Thee for the baby Jesus and Mary and Jofes (Joseph), and then what ever she is doing or depending on where she is or who she just talked to it will go from there, Thank Thee for the delicious cookies we are going to eat, bless the bread that it will be yummy, cute little things like that. She never misses a prayer thanking Heavenly Father for Jesus and the Holy Ghost. What a cute little girl!
The other night I went into her room (about 15 minutes after putting her to bed) and took a pillow from the guest room because mine was lost from a fort I think, and as I was leaving Emma said, Mom, you are taking Grandma's pillow. Me, Don't worry honey I will bring it back...she was worried that Grandma wouldn't have a pillow...
The kids are doing great in school. Sarah came with us to parent teacher conference last night and I told the teacher that I hadn't signed her homework for about 3 months, and that I really was leaving it up to her if she did her homework. She was really great talking to her teacher. I can tell it is really painful to actually talk when asked a direct question but she is getting better. Becca is doing great too. Her teacher couldn't say one bad thing, or even something to work on, at the last conference she was told that she was too chatty in class and her teacher said that she works real hard to talk only at the appropriate times. I go and help David's teacher every Thursday outside in the hallway and occasionally I will peek in and watch, he is always on task (yeah, what mom of a rambunctious 6 year old worries about that!) It is great watching these kids grow up!
No comments:
Post a Comment