Oh Emma, where did the time go? Aren't you still a little baby that I can squish and cuddle! You still like to be the baby sometimes, but I know you are growing up. You live in a house of big people so sometimes you just collapse for a nap around 5. You are spunky, fun and energetic. I love playing with you. We love to go to the park together, swim, jump on the tramp, color, chalk, and read. Mostly you love playing with your friends or sisters or brother! You don't really love playing by yourself, but you are getting better at it.
Love you lots!
 |
| The barbie cake was a total disaster! Fortunately she thought that a polly pocket in the middle of the cake was just as good! |
 |
| This is what we made at the birthday party. |
 |
| All her favorite friends, especially her second mom "Perky" |
 |
Wearing Grandma's present, sunglasses, headband, necklace and socks!
Emma has darling friends! |
 |
| Playing together, a little milk, food coloring and soap... |
No comments:
Post a Comment