Saturday, April 21, 2007

seasonal allergies

I don't think I have seasonal allergies, but I sure am glad that it is warm! I am happier when it is warm outside and I can just hang out all day long at the park, or hiking or bike riding, or walking, swimming, roller blading, lounging, just about everything is better when it is warm outside.

Now don't get me wrong I like the winter and the snow, but I think that I am allergic. I get grouchy and cranky with my kids and I feel like a slug. I don't want to exercise or move my body. I think that my body is telling me that I am allergic to the cold (not literally like you Celia...)

Well we did enjoy a family bike ride along the Susquehanna River today. It was beautiful. David didn't want his helmet on and Sarah got tired really quick and didn't want to ride back to the car, but she didn't quit and we still had a great time. Becca rode on the back of my bike and I think is getting a little too big for this but she loved it. Fun times in the sun!

I am glad that I don't have to take Hot Chocolate (my allergy medicine) any more :)

2 comments:

CACKEL said...

my advice: never move to england...or seattle.

nicole said...

Poor John does have seasonal allergies and Saturday morning he was like "life is good again because its beautiful"
But Sunday night his eyes were red his nose was running(despite the Patanol and Flonase or whatever it is he takes) and he said "now I remember why I don't like this time of year"-He never had that problem out west though.