Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sunset for sale

We have been taking pictures of our stuff that we want to get rid of and the other night there was a really pretty sunset and Aaron went out to take a picture. Becca asked, "Are you going to sell the sunset?" We thought it was pretty funny.

Well only a few more days to go. I was talking to a friend today and just broke down crying. It is going to be hard leaving all these amazing friends! I still have LOTS to do, but it will all come together.

I probably will not write again until we are in UTAH! Thanks to all those friends I am crying over. I LOVE and will MISS you so much!

2 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Good luck Juls!!!!! It's hard saying goodbye sometimes.

Czirr Family said...

Well, we have to see the good side ...you won't miss the humidity... today is 97 with 10% humidity here!. I know how you feel. I was crying the first few ours of our trip. Our time in Harrisburg was wonderful, And I still miss our "getting together" with all of you guys!. We are happy that you will saty with us for a few days. The girls can't wait!