Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah!

Today Sarah turned 8!!!


We had such a fabulous day!

She really wanted to have a campfire and roast marshmallows...so that is what we did. We started out here and made tie-dye shirts and then played a few group games. Then we all piled in our cars and went to the park. I couldn't have done it without my sister and cousin!!! We played at the park and in the creek and then roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. Then of course cake and ice cream. Now they are having a sleepover with their cousins...what a treat! She loved all her birthday gifts. Here are a few pictures from the party.




















6 comments:

Family said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!! I am so glad you had a great day..Good idea to go roast marshmallows..Oh I Cant believe you are 8. Wow time goes by way to fast.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! I missed seeing you in the primary program today! We miss all of you and love you. I will be in Utah next June. Let's see if we can get together.

Prouses said...

Cool cake! Happy birthday Sarah!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Happy birthday Sarah! It's crazy to think she's already 8. Your cake turned out nicely.

Juls said...

Sarah came up with the idea for the cake. She said why don't we just cook round cakes and cut out the middle and then we will have an 8. We all thought it was a cute idea :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! Beautiful cake - great idea Sarah! Love the roasting part!! San