Sunday, October 19, 2008

Scarecrow Festival

This weekend we have had SO MUCH FUN! The girls are off for fall break and we have done some fun things. On Thursday we had a great time with my cousin and sister making carmel apples (I don't think I have ever made them -- YUM O!)


Friday I went with some of my friends to a scarecrow festival at Thanksgiving Point. Here are the pictures.






Here is Sarah coming down from climbing up the wall. She made it up 3 times.

3 comments:

Family said...

I am so jealous!! I miss Thanksgiving Point maybe next year. Looks like alot of fun.

Crazy Jen said...

Wow! Sarah did much better than me on rock climbing. Take a look at my pic on my blog (www.yoderone.blogspot.com). I only got about half way up than fell down on the floor (on my butt). It sure is more tiring than it looks! My arms felt like they were going to fall off any minute! We will be enjoying fall break this week.

Crazy Jen said...

Hey! I can't believe you saw Christine Ivie. Tell her hi for me.