Monday, December 29, 2008

Last day of being 30

Well, today is my last day of being 30. It really has been a great year! I think the thing that I feel was my biggest accomplishment this year was finishing the sprint triathlon. I wasn't that fast, but I finished. If I were to do it again I would train A LOT more, but such is life!


Here are some pictures from when I was a baby...31 years ago.


6 comments:

Erin S said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it's a wonderful day for you :-)

matthew emilee sarah and jack said...

happy birthday julie

Czirr Family said...

Happy B-day pregnant woman!!!...you are so young and beautiful! years do really good on you...I don't know if you say it like that but you ...always know what i mean, don't you?
Love Andrea

Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had lots of fun.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Happy Birthday!!

Julie Moore said...

I hope you had a fabulous birthday! I, too, think 30 is a great year!! What were your favorite memories from year 30?? Praytell?!!