Yesterday Sarah took a picture of me (with 12 more days to go...) and I am so puffy. I guess that will just make it that much better in 6 months when I look so much less puffy!
I now have the crib, pack-n-play, car seat/stroller, LOTS of clothes (from my sister and Christine) so now all I really need is diapers etc. Almost there!
9 comments:
you don't look puffy...you do however, look AWESOME!
I felt super puffy with Dean the last 2 weeks. The worst was when my shoes didn't fit and all I could wear were sandals which were tight!
My wv was funny: unperti
I bet that's how you feel, though I still maintain that you look smaller than I did with Dean at the same point!
You look so good. I like your outfit too :D I wish we still lived close by so I could meet this little one. She is going to be beautiful like your other girls :) Good Luck!!
you look great! hey i will call you tomorrow I want to take picutres of you and the belly before it pop out!!!!
You look great!! Wow 12 more days you are on the count down. Sounds like you are almost ready its amazing to me how much stuff you need to take care of some one so small.
I can't wait to see the pictures of your sweet baby girl! I miss you, Julie!
call me if you get a chance. i am having a hard time getting to the phone these days. we need to make plans for your last minute "nesting."
Hey Julie! Wow...#4...Congratulations! I typically follow your blog (but somehow missed this one) and caught that you still need to purchase diapers....well, I blog on money savings and coupons on my page and just so happen to post an entry about diapers this morning... check it out... http://jlevinfamily.blogspot.com/2009/02/5-packs-of-pampers-jumbos-for-only-2455.html $0.09 - $0.15 per diaper is a really great price!
Whatever. that's all I'm gonna say because you know I think you still look cute and its really quite annoying.
Post a Comment