Thursday, February 19, 2009
Painting toenails
Who thought painting toenails could be so hard and awkward! Tonight I was SICK of seeing my yellow disgusting toenails so I thought I would paint them. I sit down in my bathroom and attempt to take of the remaining polish (you know from like 3 months ago!) and it was awkward! But, I couldn't let it go on. My feet are probably my least favorite body part. I think they are fat and UGLY. I hate my toenails especially because they have fungus. about 3 years ago I went to the doctor to see if I could get rid of the fungus, but the medication they had was NOT covered by my insurance because it was cosmetic. It would cost about 1500 a month and I had to be on the medication for 4 months. I also had to take monthly blood tests to make sure my liver was still functioning well. Uh, no thanks. I will take my yucky, yellow nails and paint them. That is why I was painting my nails. I went swimming this morning and to the doctor tomorrow so I thought it is about time. I look forward to the time when I can actually paint my nails without it being SO awkward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Only 14 days to go! woo hoo!!
You are so cute! You're just now complaining of reaching your toes, eh? I can reach them, I just lose all oxygen supply, turn purple in the face, and come up gasping for air. How's that for a pretty picture? And yes, having pretty painted toes is worth all that =)
Ask Sarah or Becca to paint them. I bet they would! haha. The last 2 weeks are totally the hardest because it just feels like you CAN"T get any bigger but you some how manage to do it! Light at the end of the tunnel though...2 weeks!
Post a Comment