Becca gave me a cook book that her class put together. It was all recipes according to the kids. It was really funny to read. There was also a section that said "what I know about my mother" and Becca said that I was 19 inches tall and weighed 20 lbs. and that my favorite food was limes. I don't know how she got that but it was hard to read with a straight face. She also thought we would be able to make the recipes in the book. Too cute.
Sarah gave me a coupon book and said that the coupons expire in one week. HAHA.
Aaron gave me a grill.
Aaron passed the boards! He called yesterday and told me. I have never seen him SO relieved. It was just a burden lifted. Now he just has the oral boards next June.
3 comments:
Congrats to Aaron!! Glad you had a good mother's day. Me too. Mom
I didn't realize he more tests he had to pass! I wish I could read that cookbook and try to make things out of it. Love the concept! Very funny.
That is AWESOMELYGREAT!! Those stinkin boards.. It sounds like you had a good day of moms - and you deserve it mom of 4!! CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!
Post a Comment