Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy graduation to Becca




Today was Becca's graduation from Kindergarten. When I went to Sarah's graduation I cried, but for Becca's I didn't even tear up... She was so cute up there. My kids are getting SO big! Why do they even have kindergarten graduation?? What are they celebrating? You made it through a year where you only go to school for a half a day and you got to eat snacks and have recess. Hum...



3 comments:

Prouses said...

LOL, Are you complaining that she graduated??? I am kinda sad that Joshua's school won't do anything like that... Just a good bye lunch. I was really looking fw to it :(
CONGRATULATIONS Becca!!!

lauren said...

I am with you on the kindergarten grad - who needs it.. Mostly because I have lazy mom syndrome. They didn't do that here. CHOPPING DOWN some FREAKIN BIG trees - you go.. Looks like some major fun..

Erin Pollan said...

Love this post!!! I completely agree...they should have a welcome to real school party when they arrive in first grade and have to stay the whole day.