Summer is here and I LOVE it! I loved summer as a kid and I still love it. This week sure has been a busy one and I love being busy. We have gone on 3 picnics, gone to the zoo, the girls started gymnastics, Becca learned how to ride a two wheeler and tonight we are going to my sisters for a big bonfire. AH, summer only 11 more weeks, we better use them wisely!
4 comments:
I love when I hear things like this. I'm always a little sad to hear my friends say they're already sick of hearing "I'm bored" within the first two days of summer. So many possibilities. And good job for doing it was a new baby!
was = with. ooops.
I am soooo with you Julie, I love love love summer! 11 weeks just isn't long enough. BTW, how did you teach Becca to ride a two wheeler? Joshua has been so ready, but a little scared. I am open to suggestions.
I know I know-I just love it too. And I'm so happy its here!
Post a Comment