I have been at my parents house for a few days and it has been fun to see the kids play with their cousins and grandparents. I haven't driven from UT to AZ for a long time. I have forgotten a few of the fun things along the way like suicide roads. I really took freeways for granted. Here there is a two lane highway and you have a little "passing" time when the lines are dotted. I forgot how I HATE to pass. On the reservation though the speed limit is 65 and most locals go 50. I don't know why, but they do. The kids were great. You know all you can watch tv and a lot of candy. Emma slept 7 hours, was awake and happy for 1 hour and awake and a little cranky for 1 hour, not bad! Lets hope that tomorrows trip is just a good!
Yesterday we went on a hike with my sister and her family. When Becca was done with her water bottle she made it into a nature bottle where she was collecting nature. She had put flowers and pine cones in when she started to put in a "rock" I said honey don't put that in and she said - It's nature. I told her that it was poop. She threw it down and said EW, I don't want that nature!
1 comment:
haha! What a funny Becca story. And I sure do hope Emma's as good tomorrow. What a dream!
Post a Comment