Monday, July 13, 2009

Trying to catch up
















Time flys when you are having fun! Since the last post...

Emma has tried her first bite of rice cereal and baby oatmeal and didn't really like it.
We went miniture golfing and I realized that I am not that great of a golfer.
We celebrated Aaron's 35th birthday.
We had a great 4th of July with friends.
We went to Lake Tahoe and had a very enjoyable time with family.

We have done a lot more, but this is the condensed version.










4 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I wondered where you'd been. Glad you had fun! I can't believe Emma's old enough to be trying solids!!!

I never thought I'd see the day when your hair was shorter than mine...hehe.

Jenea Fultz said...

So Jealous you went to Tahoe... I've always wanted to go! Its so close to where I was in California!!!

Family said...

I love summer time!! Enjoy the last few weeks of it..

Prouses said...

I love that huge family picture. It's so nice when everyone can get together. Hope you're having a great summer! btw, Emma is adorable!