Last night we had some serious wind storm. The house started shaking and I said, oh no the trampoline. We ran to the back window just in time to see it FLY over the neighbors fence. I am glad it didn't slam into their window. It was kind of surreal to watch, like we were in a movie.



Boo Hoo!
3 comments:
Oh MAN! The wind WAS terrible last night. It blew our open patio umbrella across the yard (thank heaven it didn't break...or break the glass table as it did a few years ago)!
Sad about the nearly new tramp. But the neighbor's house/yard is okay?
THAT IS SOOO SAD! I remember when we had to give up our tramp when we moved :( (remember the one we got from Melissa when she moved?) It was a sad, sad day at the Prouses. I hope you guys get another one really soon, and that your home owner's ins. never finds out about this little incident ;D
Tramp was only two months old. Our neighbors tramp mat was falling apart, so we gave them ours. Now the kids still have something to jump on. We won't get another one any time soon, and when we do it will be tied to a tree.
Post a Comment