Monday, January 25, 2010

Forgot to mention

When I went with David for his 4 year well check the doctor said, "Let's look at his growth. At three he was in the 98th percentile for weight and height...well, looks like he shot up right." He is 45 inches tall and 48 pounds. The doctor said that is the average weight of a 7 year old and the average height of a 6 year old. At least he is 4 now!

I asked David what he wanted for dinner for his birthday. He only wanted watermelon. I tried to talk him into something else, but he was convinced that was the only thing he wanted. I bought the biggest watermelon I could find and he ate almost the whole thing!

On his birthday we also went to a BYU basketball game with my sister and her family and then to Old McDonald's then the doughnut factory. What more could a 4 year old ask for!

3 comments:

Lois said...

Oh David. What more can you say?

nicole said...

since my six year old is 45 inches and 44 lbs and my four year old doesn't come close...maybe I should start feeding them more watermelon.

lauren said...

Yeah I think my 8 yr old is barely that big - but I could be wrong. S is probably not that tall for sure.. what the heck woman. Emma is a Smalley for sure - the pics on Andrea's blog are so cute!! Well watermelon is better than papaya - that can make for messes later :)