Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A little about Emma

Emma will be 11 months on Sat and is finally scooting on her bum to get around. She screams when she wants something and if I don't come she screams louder. She loves music and dancing. Her favorite song is if you're happy and you know it.

Here is a little show.


6 comments:

Carroll Conversations said...

So sweet. What a smart little girl you are Emma. She's a doll Julie. Hope you guys are doing well.

EndoQuad said...

You gotta love the screamin phase. :) Hayydn's nic-name was teradactyl (sp?) For awhile cuz that is how he sounded.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Oh my. so cute. I love the waves and the dancing.

Prouses said...

How freakin' precious is that?!?

Czirr Family said...

She has latin blood in her veins!!!...she is adorable!...I want her here with me!

Czirr Family said...

She has latin blood in her veins!!!...she is adorable!...I want her here with me!