So I figured it was time to start weaning Emma to twice a day and give her a bottle in the middle of the day but she was having none of it. She did not want the bottle if she could just nurse. I was pretty much ready to be done nursing (she will be a year in a few weeks) and one night she bit me and I thought okay that is it no more nursing. I thought it would be like the other kids and be no problem at all. I have been in such pain and my chest is so tender. One of my friends told me about cabbage leaves. They work like cold compressions. Nice. Hopefully this will all be over soon!
About the last post. I asked Aaron if he wanted to see The Lion King and he said he had no desire. That is my answer. Maybe I can talk my sister into coming with me. I am much more willing to pay $50 :)
3 comments:
I'm glad they worked! I asked Nate about Lion King and he says they are sold out already. He says maybe he'll try to call in and see if they have something, but all the online ones are sold.
If you can get tickets, GO FOR IT! Isn't this what we worked so hard for. I have a feeling that there are going to be many crushed expectations in the upcoming year!
We're going in August and taking the girls. I kind of thought we should go just the two of us, but Jeff insisted we should take the girls. Ali and Scott convinced us it is worth it!!! We're in upper balcony on a Wednesday at the end of August. I want to say the 24th. I love LOVE broadway productions. I'd totally go with you if I hadn't already bought my ticket. Definitely a girls night out if the hubs won't go with you!!
Post a Comment