Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh David







David is all boy. Last night he came down and had his hair sticking up and said that he wanted to look like a triceratops. He loves playing downstairs with me. If he had his way we would play steamroller (where you roll on the ground and try to steamroll the other person) alligator (a chase game where you run back and forth trying not to get eaten by the alligator) and freeze tag (which is quite hard with just two people but he loves it. Yesterday while we were driving in the car David was telling stories and this was his, "Once upon a time there was Heavenly Father and a lot of kids. They all wanted candy but He said give it all to David and he ate it all up and was very happy. The end."


Emma is now into EVERYTHING. Today she has eaten a marker and some play doh and other unidentifiable objects.
Sorry about the format. I couldn't get the text to go where I wanted it to go. In the picture with Sarah and the bird he kept climbing in her hair. I couldn't stand it!
I liked the picture of Emma playing the piano, but I liked that picture because it showed the music Sarah was writing.
When I was doing the laundry I needed to carry Emma down the stairs so I just put her in the basket. David asked if he could do it too. HAHA! I informed him that he weighed twice as much as she did!

1 comment:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

That's awesome Sarah's writing music. You can print off staff paper online.

http://www.blanksheetmusic.net/

You can change the size of the staves and add cleffs and time signatures and what not too.