Last weekend I was the mom of 9! It went a lot better than I thought it would go. The kids got along great and meal time went smoothly and the kids were helpful but it still was a wee bit crazy at times and gave me a small glimpse into the lives of moms of multiples. Every time one baby had a stinky diaper the other baby would too!
My sister is going to watch my kids when I go to girls camp in June. Whew.
2 comments:
The whole multiple diaper problem is only a problem if you feel you must change them at the same time. :-) Being a guy, that one is easy, change one let the other season. ;-)
Thanks so much AGAIN! for keeping Ethan and Lily on Thursday. I was just telling Bryan and Steph how much I have loved living near you, and not just because you babysit my kids every weekend.
You guys should plan a weekend away and let me take your kids for a couple of nights!
Post a Comment