Tuesday, May 10, 2011

birthday's, family and fun

We came home to Becca's birthday. She is such a wonderful, beautiful, truly compassionate child. I love her so much!


I loved this one with g'ma and Becca looking at each other.







what a handsome little boy!
















Well, we had a FABULOUS time in California. We spent a lot of time with Grandma and Grandpa and with Aaron's brothers and their families. It was great.





At the beach we were staying about 1/4 mile from a state park. It was kind of rocky and craggy but it made for a different experience. We found a lot of hermit crabs, shells, sea snails, sea cucumbers and barnicles. David didn't like the beach because he said that the sea weed was going trying to grab his foot. The last morning Sarah and I took a nice long walk along the beach and had a great time. We also went to an island and took a tiny ferry. The kids were not too impressed with the island because it was mostly shops. We did like going out onto the pier and watch the huge waves crash.





Aaron's parents and grandma came for dinner one night and it was a lot of fun hanging out with them. It was Aaron's mom's 60th birthday. Looking at my mother in law and my own mother, 60 doesn't seem old AT ALL! They both look great.




PS. Today is day one of potty training. Emma is not really into the treat, she likes the cute underwear. Her percentage for today. #1- %50 #2- 0% This time around I am going with the laws of natural consequence. She needs to tell me when she needs to go not the other way around. I think there will be a lot more accidents but I think she will get it.

No comments: