Friday, December 26, 2008

10 Years of Marital Bliss

Ten years ago today Aaron and I were married in the Mesa, Arizona temple for time and all eternity. Time flies when you are having fun. I dug out a few pictures from wedding. Man we were young and skinny!










7 comments:

Jacqui said...

You two look exactly the same, seriously. Congrats!

I will always remember your wedding well because someone took my camera and shot about 30 pictures of your happy moment. I should dig them up and pass some on to you! :)

Family said...

Congrats!! Time does go by quickly I hope you had a wonderful day. Happy Anniversary!

Tam said...

happy anniversary! you share it with my mom and dad. you crazy lovebirds!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

10 years! Congrats!! Did I take those pictures? I always felt kinda bad that I was your "photographer", but those two shots are better than anything I got from my professional photographer at my wedding!

Juls said...

Yes Celia you took those pictures. That was the only day we could do it if we wanted a honey moon. We went to snowbird. Notice I didn't put any pictures of me snowboarding...there were a few good ones, but mostly you could see the snow on my back side!

Czirr Family said...

You were wearing make up!!!!...I love your hair do!...You look the same!...well...not right now though...your belly is a little bit puffier....haha. Congratulations!!!

Karolynn Kay said...

OH how fun! I am so happy for you two. I actually think you both look almost exactly the same. Trust me, there are some people you don't even recognize. Hope you enjoyed your day.