Last night I was in charge of the joint activity with the YM and YW (about 45 people) and it was CRAZY! We had a very well organized activity and it kind of flopped. Oh well. It was a good idea, but there just wasn't enough group interaction.
Yesterday I went with my sister to Ikea and we were going to let the kids play at the play place while we had lunch. When we got there my sister's little girl was a little too short. She is older than David, but apparently that doesn't matter! Fortunately she was fine with her free ice cream and coloring book. We had a great time even with the discrimination at small land.
After further investigation into the door to door thing we found that the oil change company was the one to blame not the sales team. We got a nice e-mail from the company that said they would exchange it for another company or just refund our money back. Yeah.
2 comments:
Hey - we just went to Ikea too.
We finally bought Tobin a bed. Not that he'll use it, since he's slept on the girls bedroom floor since we moved him out of the crib.
But he'll have a bed anyway.
Wish I could've gone w/ you to IKEA. Let's go sometime in a month or so. I had company in town, and didn't get your call until after you'd gone. I have more company now. Fun!
Let's get together in Feb. before you have your baby. (How are you feeling BTW?) We need to come down to the Dino museum soon. WEdnesdays are usually good for me. You?
Post a Comment