Monday, February 9, 2009

FHE at Classic Fun Center




Tonight we went to the classic fun center in Sandy for family home evening and we had a blast. We went on the inflatable toys and I even sneaked up and down a slide a few times (receiving a - you are 8 months pregnant what do you think you are doing - look) it was fun all the same!




4 comments:

Family said...

I could see you going up and down the slide. You crazy girl.

Tam said...

i'm glad you went down the slide! that will be me in a few weeks at bounce u (unless little unnamed baby girl arrives before that of course). cute craft too.

Czirr Family said...

I could see you doing something like that! you coo- coo girl...pregnant girl! I love the way you love life and enjoy it!...no matter if you are almost 9 months pregnant or not!...I love ya ..you are such an example for me...not just because your you are up and down...and etc,etc,etc..but just the way you are. you are a wonderful person, mom, girl, and friend!

Prouses said...

I had to wipe a little tear after that comment from Andrea :D But I do agree with her... You are so much fun and nuts!
Are you getting nervous? Almost TIME!! Do you guys have any names for your little girl?