Liking the hair.. I am very jealous of how easy it must be in the morning to get ready. I see you are now "Here we go" Instead of Love my Job :D and I really like your new family pic. You guys look so happy!!
I love getting my hair cut! It's a nice length. Nice that Brit could come to you!
How fun! Definitely my kind of haircut. Don't have to go anywhere.So, the new blog name...do tell. Is it a reference to "Here we go...four kids! AH!" ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Liking the hair.. I am very jealous of how easy it must be in the morning to get ready. I see you are now "Here we go" Instead of Love my Job :D and I really like your new family pic. You guys look so happy!!
I love getting my hair cut! It's a nice length. Nice that Brit could come to you!
How fun! Definitely my kind of haircut. Don't have to go anywhere.
So, the new blog name...do tell. Is it a reference to "Here we go...four kids! AH!"
;)
Post a Comment