Tuesday, September 29, 2009

playing around with the camera at the garden

I have loved having a pass to the garden. Whenever I get a pass to something I have to make it worth my money. David and I went there on Thursday just to walk around. We saw a huge bull frog and took the family back Friday night for a picnic and to try and find more frogs. A few weeks ago Sarah found a ton of tadpoles so we were trying to see if they had changed into frogs. We only saw two and they were tricky to find, but the kids were excited to see them. I just got a new camera so I thought I would see what it could do. The one with David in a tunnel is the entrance to the secret garden. Love it!
























2 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

It's always fun to get new gadgets.

Hendry Happenings said...

Wow! You are quite the photographer. The pictures look great!