Wouldn't it be funny if you'd have dressed him as a wino. oh man. HA! I've been trying to decide what to do for Dean for Halloween. Something fun, but something he'll keep on!
So Funny. Bella is totally undecided too. She is torn between a fairy (AGAIN) and a witch, which is something new... We'll see :) BTW, your kids are getting so big!
4 comments:
Wouldn't it be funny if you'd have dressed him as a wino. oh man. HA! I've been trying to decide what to do for Dean for Halloween. Something fun, but something he'll keep on!
poor child!...let him be a wino...its his dream! hahahaha
So Funny. Bella is totally undecided too. She is torn between a fairy (AGAIN) and a witch, which is something new... We'll see :)
BTW, your kids are getting so big!
well if you want him to be something scary for halloween-have him be a drunk rhino-I'm pretty sure I would run from that.
Post a Comment