HAHA I love this picture and it reminded me of yesterday after the snow fun the kids wanted a bath/shower...all together. I had a ton I needed to get done so I said sure (I was trying to bake for our anual fundraiser...) They were in the tub for a good 30-45 minutes and I heard so really loud splashing so I went up there. The water was about an inch from the top and the floor had a good amount sloshing around. Becca was "diving" into the tub to go scuba diving. Oh man. Well at least they had fun and I got some things done (although they were both complaining that their bum hurt today...whoops!)
HAHA I just noticed that David has his tongue sticking out in both shots. Too cute. Oh and his favorite part of the snow is eating it :)
3 comments:
What my kids give to have snow! I am glad to see that you made to most of it.
Yeah well (about the bum hurting) life isn't fair. HAHAHAHAHA
About David sticking his tongue out on the pics... If it were my kids, they would probably be eating buggers :P
Post a Comment