We went to the museum of natural history on Wednesday. I am realizing that we won't be here that much longer and I need to take advantage of all the cool things in the area. We loved the butterfly house, dinosaurs and diamonds.
David's looking less like a toddler and more like a little boy! He's growing up.
Wow looks like you guys had a great time-worth the drive! Love the slide show-good job blog guru!
What like DC? you just popped on down there on a school night? HOW did you manage that? You are superwoman.
I am FAR from superwoman...we skipped school!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
David's looking less like a toddler and more like a little boy! He's growing up.
Wow looks like you guys had a great time-worth the drive! Love the slide show-good job blog guru!
What like DC? you just popped on down there on a school night? HOW did you manage that? You are superwoman.
I am FAR from superwoman...we skipped school!
Post a Comment