nice. becca looked a lot like you in this clip. I love the talents. It reminds me of our old "talent" for home evening. Playing your nose, raising eyebrows, etc. Cute.
Can I just say that I agree with your sis-The first thing I thought when I saw Becca do her thing was how much it reminded me of you. And I love David's combo of the two talents.
4 comments:
nice. becca looked a lot like you in this clip. I love the talents. It reminds me of our old "talent" for home evening. Playing your nose, raising eyebrows, etc. Cute.
Sarah is looking so much older!
Cute! They are so cute! Love it.
Can I just say that I agree with your sis-The first thing I thought when I saw Becca do her thing was how much it reminded me of you. And I love David's combo of the two talents.
Post a Comment