Friday night I took a shower after the kids went to bed and Aaron and I were joking about how nice it was that no one was outside the door fighting or saying that David poured the flour out. Funny thing I was getting ready for a baby shower when Becca and Sarah came and said, David just dumped out the flour. As you can see it was a MESS. I was a little angry...but then I just said oh, well...life goes on.
I saw this idea on a friend's blog and I thought it was cute! We made spring cupcakes. The kids loved it. Although, when Sarah's friends came over she wanted to show them the cupcakes and left the oven open. We didn't discover it until they were done baking. Some were burnt on the bottom because the oven had to constantly be on...life is a journey and there are always lessons to learn right!
To make the cute flowers on top take two marshmallows and put them on their side and smash them flat. Then with kitchen shears cut them into thirds and there are your petals. you are supposed to put a gum drop in the middle, but we just had petals.
No comments:
Post a Comment