The other day it was warm outside (~45) and so Sarah said lets go have an exercise class outside. I looked out and couldn't pass up the opportunity. I love Becca's version of a push up :)
Today at the gym I was talking with a lady and I told her that I was going to be moving soon. Then the question always follows...where...Utah. She said, my sister lives there. The people there are SO weird! We kept talking about skiing and the mountains (anything other than the inevitable) then she asked, "Are you a Mormon?" and I said yes. She said you are so bubbly and friendly...I would have NEVER guessed. HAHA. I then told her that 4 others in spin class are LDS too. She was astonished that we were all so nice, because Mormons were supposed to be weird.
6 comments:
WOW! I'm pretty impressed at Sarah's push ups! Do they do them at school? It wasn't even the girl kind. So cute.
And what funny comments about Mormons. I wonder what her sister finds weird about Mormons. And it's odd to me that she'd be surprised that you were so friendly. I rarely find Mormons who aren't...(But I guess that is in my opinion.)
I don't know if I ever told you this, but when I was considering transferring to our facility in SLC, I told this lady at my job, and she said "I thought of moving out there.. but they have so many darn (that's putting it nicely) Mormons. I didn't even know what to say, I was just like ummmm yeah they do LOL. I think sometimes people forget you never know who you're talking to...
Even though I should be a good missionary, I have a hard time saying I am from Utah because I get the infamous looks or comments about Mormons!
well, you are weird!...hahaha
who is that last person? HAving an open blog is a bit scary, isn't it? Ah!
Ummm...am I just being paranoid...I don't really want to be in a blogroll for someone I don't know! Should I switch to private???
Post a Comment