Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Out with the mauve
Our bedroom was mauve. You know the kind of mauve that is grandma's favorite color...anyway it just doesn't go with our bed set. It has been driving me crazy for a long time and then I just said, I am going to paint that tomorrow. We had the color the previous owners used on the top (swiss coffee, really a light beige) so I had the paint and supplies, no excuses. It looks SO much better! I should have taken before and after pictures, but I just didn't. I am not done with the room (curtains, chair, plants...) so I will post a picture when I am (like a year or so). Also, this is just a color holder until I can think about what I want to do with the room. I also painted the toilet room, but the bathroom still remains mauve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Who ever thought it was a good idea to put in an expensive, hard to change fixture in mauve?? Probably the same people who thought that the scalloped shell sinks and very detailed wallpaper were a good idea...
Good job for just doing it! But at 35 weeks pregnant! I hope you had the windows open. Matt would have severely chastised me. hehe
I am speaking for both Deann and I when I say - we're proud of you.
Not that I'm aware she's read this post yet - but I'm sure if she does she'll agree with me.
Good girl! Wish I was in the same town so I could help you! Oh and don't let it be a year ok. haha
p.s. yes of course I agree with you Melissa!
p.s.s. miss both of you guys! wawa
Grandma would be so upset! :) Haha.
Hi you ...How could you be painting at your 35 weeks....not because the exercise...but the smell...oh well i bbet it looks great!
Post a Comment