Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Not so loving KSL classifieds
So we have had our tax money back for a few weeks and I have been wanting to finally furnish the front room...so because I don't really like shopping with a 10 day old baby I have been looking on line. Problem is when I finally get out there the thing that I want is GONE! I went to look at a piano and it was sold, Aaron went today to see some couches that were put on there this morning (on his lunch break) and the lady called and said that they were sold (even though he talked to her just 15 minutes before and she said to come over). That is why I NEVER liked e-bay. You get your hopes up and then BAM it is sold. I will only buy things on the "buy it now" option. I don't like disappointment. Oh well. After Aaron is done with his test and the baby is a little older we will have to actually GO shopping. I don't care if we do have to pay more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know how you feel!!. i was looking for a piano too and it happened the same thing to me... I don't like to shop. I stress out everytime I have to do it. I never decide what I want. oh well...life is life... to shop or not to shop...that is the question!...hahah
Shopping is a bust. I totally agree with you. I'm always so afraid of buying anything online and getting duped...
Get a babysitter that day, and try to have a little fun when you finally go :D
Post a Comment