Thursday, March 5, 2009

One more day to go!

This morning one of my friends took the kids so I could get in my last nesting. I have cleaned the bathrooms, dusted, and mopped until I think it is okay to bring the baby home! My friend came over yesterday to take belly shots for her photography website. She said she had to cut off my head on all the pictures because I was making funny faces. I guess I need to go to modeling school. Here are a few of them. Thanks Andrea for coloring my belly, obviously my belly is not that colorful (well it is covered with blue veins :)

















5 comments:

Jacqui said...

Beautiful pictures! I love them! Good luck with labor and delivery. Just think...it's probably the last time. YAY! We can survive anything, can't we? Can't wait to meet the newest Smalley.

XOXO

Family said...

OH I love the pictures. I cant wait to see your little one. Good Luck.

Prouses said...

Wow, those are beautiful. I specially like the one in B&W. How awesome!!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I totally have to laugh at the fact that you were "making funny faces" in the pictures. These turned out nicely though. A step up from Becca's belly shots of you. =)

Good luck!!

Crazy Jen said...

Awesome belly pictures. You don't even look big enough to be 40 weeks. Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see pictures of the baby.