Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunny Days or The Amazing Human Body

I am SO happy that the weather is in the 60s! The kids have been outside ALL DAY!

I am just amazed at the human body. First that Aaron and I could create Emma. And second that the body knows how to heal. Last Monday I was impressed with myself because I got out of bed and took a shower. Today I am cruising up and down the stairs and did 4 loads of laundry. I think that this has been the fastest recovery I have ever had. I still have the baby belly and a big bum and thighs, but it did take me 10 months to put on 40 lbs I can't expect it to be all gone in 10 days! I am just glad that I can walk and wear semi normal clothes :)

2 comments:

Tam said...

i can totally relate, although i wouldn't call my wardrobe anywhere near "somewhat normal" yet. glad to hear your recovery is going well.

Prouses said...

It is amazing isn't it?!
I bet it really helped that you were running a freakin' TRIATHLON either right before or while you were prego :D I bet you look great!