I have seen other friends who have been "tagged" and now I have been. I feel like on official blogger now!
6 habits or facts about me.
1. Right after the kids go to bed I have to eat or drink something yummy. I am trying to break that habit...but...
2. I fell out of the car twice when I was younger, but have never broken a bone.
3. I like to exercise, but rarely do it.
4. When I was in school I used to chew my pens to shreds. It was always embarrassing when I borrowed someones pen and realized afterwards that I used it as a chew toy.
5. I graduated high school in 1996 and college in 1999. I was proud that I graduated in 3 years, but now I wish I would have taken more classes. Maybe now that we are going to UT I will take more classes.
6. I hate to spend money. Sometimes it is painfully hard to spend money, I am getting better at it though. At fast food restaurants I never get anything but the $1 item...even if someone else is paying. I remember the first time Aaron and I went to Taco Bell together and he got a Mexican pizza. I was a little taken back because I would have never ordered one (it was $2.69). I still flinch when he orders because rarely will he get something from the $1 menu. He is teaching me that cheaper is just cheaper not necessarily better.
2 comments:
I kind of love that it is hard for you to spend money.. I can always think - what would Khuong or Julie say - NO!! nice
I'm with you on #6, though marriage has loosened me up a lot on that. My favorite thing to get at taco bell is still a bean burrito with green sauce and it's LESS than a buck! Love it.
Also, I've never broken a bone either! (Has anyone in our family?)
My worst pen chewing story is when I borrowed a pen from Mr. Runyon and accidentally chewed on the cap. I gave him the pen back without the cap and he was LIVID. Seriously I've never seen him that mad. I've gotten better about chewing on pens though.
Post a Comment