
This morning when Aaron called and told me President Hinckley passed away last night I was just sad. This was MY prophet. He has been the leader for as long as I can remember (acting President for President Benson when he was really sick).
He has a wonderful sense of humor and will be missed greatly! He has done so much for the church and we owe a lot to this wonderful man!
I was out vacuuming my car when one of my neighbors came up and said that she was sorry to see that the head of my church had passed away. I told her what a great man he was and that he has done so much for the world! I will miss President Hinckley VERY much, but I am sure there was a beautiful reunion with his wonderful wife. Goodbye President Hinckley.
1 comment:
I already miss him too. I wrote all about him on my gratitude blog.
Post a Comment