Becca turned 5 yesterday! Where has the time gone? Her birth was the most traumatic of the three. I had to have an emergency c-section and I thought she had died because they couldn't find the heart beat.
Becca is a spunky, upbeat, cheerful girl. She has her own sense of style (the more colors the more beautiful). the other day she was wearing shorts and her striped socks up to her knees. What a cutie. We just made another pair of bandana pants. I think we will make some for Sarah just using a the 10 inch inseam and having them be capri's.
Cute story about Becca: The other day she was playing at a friends house and said that the dog was eating the grapes. The mom couldn't understand what she was saying because it sounded like gwapes. Then after saying it three times she said, "Oh Andwea, you can't understand me because I can't pwonounce my r's." HAHA. If you have never read the book hooway for wodney rat that is Becca's book about a rat who couldn't pronounce his r's (thanks Erin).
Here are a few pictures throughout Becca's life.





5 comments:
What a beauty! My favorite picture is the one with the crown. It totally seems like she should be 5! She is so grown up. Mom
Happy birthday Becca!!
The second picture looks so much like David to me. The third picture looks so much like you and Celia when you were little girls. I can't wait to get to know Becca better.
She's such a cutie!! Happy Birthday Becca!!
Wow. I cannot believe how much she looks like David. I love her smile. I also love her singing in church. Although, yesterday I couldn't hear her as much as the last time. Too bad!
Post a Comment