Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A lot can happen in 15 days!

I FINISHED the sprint triathlon! I felt like I wasn't really ready, but I finished. The water was 59 degrees and I didn't have a wetsuit...yep REALLY cold. I thought I would do great at the swim, but I think I was just happy when it was over. Then the bike was fun. The country was beautiful! I was really tired by the time I got to the "run" so I just kind of plodded to the end. I placed 448th and it took me 2 hours and 10 minutes to finish.







My parents were here last week and we had a blast! We went to Hershey Park and Amish country and New York City - had some great food and had fun playing games.




If my mom was this excited on the lady bug just imagine how excited she was on the thunder lightning racers :)

5 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Awesome J. I wish I could have been there for all of it!!

And I thought the same thing about mom in that picture. haha. What a cutie.

Juls said...

She was especially cute on the big pirate ship :)

DeAnn McWhorter said...

Good Job Julie. You are awesome and I am so proud of you! Your week looked like fun. That little amish buggy pic is so cute!! Where did you take that?

Jacqui said...

Congrats!! That is quite the accomplishment.

Karolynn Kay said...

Awesome job! You look and sound great. Let me know if you need any help when you move to Utah. Even if its just babysitting. I was also serious about letting you stay with us if you need a place for a little while. Hope to see you in Snowflake this July-