I never thought this day would come, but here we are. I really sound like a snob, but man I was loving the fast life. We have been "sharing" our neighbors Internet (they told us their pass key and wanted us to use it) but now there is interference so we no longer get their connection...hence the dial up. I guess we can live with anything for 2 months right :)
I have decided to just go on faith in July and we will see if there is anything we love. That way we can make a decision together.
2 comments:
I don't know if i could live with dial up...I am so sorry . =(
oh the pain!!!! when we lived in yakima, cannon's company announced that they would pay for everyone to have high speed in their homes, and it was JUST OUR LUCK that our house was three miles out of town (into the countryside), and there was no high speed service available in our geographical location. Of course if you went three miles further into the country there was a little town there that high high speed available, but they didn't cover our area either. it was misery, especially since high speed would have been free. but we lived with it for 3.5 years, so hopefully you'll survive for 2 months.
Post a Comment