Thursday, May 29, 2008

New York Trip

We really had a great time in NYC. I just don't see how anyone can live there! On Memorial Day the girls spent the morning playing the wii with their cousins. It was fun to see Molly interact with the girls (she is 9 and was playing with them SO well!) Then in the afternoon we went to Central Park. It was so fun. The kids favorite part was the ice cream at the end.


David and Becca are in the bath and Sarah is in the shower right now...twice in the last two minutes David has come running into the room saying "naked, I naked" with a huge smile on his face. This afternoon I was in the potty when I noticed that I didn't have any toilet paper. David was there (of course) so I asked him to go get me some toilet paper. He runs down the hall and then comes back and says, "be back in a sec" while waving a finger at me. SO FUNNY! He is finally talking more. I was worried for a long time (because the girls were so much more verbal0 but I think he will be okay!

6 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Very good picture of mom and dad. They both have such great smiles. Also, what a great ice cream face from Sarah. Molly and Anna both look much older than when we saw them last year! So grown up.

Amanda said...

wow, i didn't know that you all went to NYC. Molly can't be only 9 though! She is older than Chelsea, and Chelsea just turned 11! Time flies. I think that Molly might be turning 12 in September.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I was thinking that same thing amanda

Hendry Happenings said...

Hey, we were both in NYC at the same time. I can't imagine why we did not run into each other!

Jacqui said...

Fun picture! I had the strangest dream about Brian the other night. Random, I know! He was critiquing some of my writing. Go figure...?

I'd love to go to NYC someday. For some reason we always plan our big trips out of country, yet there's so much we haven't seen here. Can't wait to see you this summer!! YAY!

Juls said...

oh yes, sorry Molly she is about 12:) She just played so well with the kids I was too impressed. Erin that is funny we missed each other! Yes, Sarah dipped her face in ice cream right before the picture :)