I LOVED the movie! The 5th book was my least favorite, but I really enjoyed the movie. I think they simplified where appropriate. I think Aaron got sick of me saying...In the book this is what happens (he also read the book so I am sure he picked up on the change as well)
What I liked: Harry wasn't so whiny or angry. You saw the relationship with Sirius. Luna. Voldermort/Harry connection.
What I think could have been better: Umbrige. The fight scene at the end.
3 comments:
I just finished book 5 in my hp book marathon. it was much better than the first time i read it.
Maybe I will have to reread it. Have you seen the movie?
So here is my story with Harry Potter 5...We went on a double date to see it and Jarren decided to kick me and break my water. So...We went to the hospital and didn't see the last half hour, later to figure out that my labor was 21 hours and we would have been just fine finishing the movie. I still haven't seen the rest of it.
Post a Comment