Thursday, April 24, 2008

All is fair in love and real estate...

duh..duh...duh...another one bites the dust. OH MAN! Our realtor just called and said that someone made an offer yesterday and they wanted to close in 2 weeks with cash...ouch! I was so positive that was our house! If we would have put in our offer last week...maybe...oh well. I guess that's life. I didn't really LOVE any of the other houses we looked at. Clark and Janet we may have to stay with you :) BLECH we will just have to see where life takes us. I am sure it will all just work out.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

oh, julie, i am so sorry! that really hurts. ever since you saw it and came home excited, i thought it was your house too. hopefully you will feel good about something else. let us know what we can do to help.

Annie said...

Oh, man. That's too bad. But what I've learned when things like this happen, what seems to be so disappointing at the time, eventually works itself out and the outcome is better than what was going on before...does that make sense? But seriously--every time. Blessings, tender mercies, whatever you want to call them, things work out.

Hang in there! Something will come up soon and it will be great, I am so sure of it.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

boo! A similar thing happened to us when we were buying this house. Our first choice was swept out from under our feet by someone who could close sooner than us. I'm still a little sad about that, but this house has a much bigger yard.

So, hopefully you can find something else.

Ms. Kneisly said...

When do you have to move?

lauren said...

lame, lame, lame.. so was the BLECH kind of like blah when david sees something he doesn't like to eat... he doesn't do that very often huh.. jk but seriously that really bites...

Tam said...

bummer... hope something even better turns up. we had that happen when we moved here but now i've nearly forgotten all about it. i think we're much better off in the place we ended up in. hopefully you'll have good luck finding something that will make not getting this current house seem not so bad.